If you are new to real estate investing, there are a few things you need to know to get your bearings.
In this short video, Investor Relations Manager Scott Reasoner answers six of the most common questions his team gets during our weekly New Investor Orientation. Watch now to learn:
- What exactly is commercial real estate (CRE);
- The industry terms you need to know to get started;
- How investors make money with their CRE investments’
- What is an accredited investor;
- The different risk profiles; and
- What In commercial real estate, the sponsor is an individual or company in charge of finding, acquiring and managing the real estate property on behalf of the partnership. The sponsor is usually expected to invest anywhere from 5-20% of the total required equity capital. They are then responsible for raising the remaining funds and acquiring and managing the investment property’s day-to-day... More do.
If you have specific questions about the CrowdStreet platform, be sure to check out our Help Center.