Getting Started with CrowdStreet
Learn more about how to get started and begin investing through CrowdStreet, plus some information on what happens post-investment.
- Who can invest through CrowdStreet?
- How to get started and begin investing
- A few considerations before making an investment
Learn more about CrowdStreet here.
- What is CrowdStreet?
- Does CrowdStreet charge fees for investors?
- Can international, foreign or non-US citizens invest on CrowdStreet?
Commercial Real Estate 101
Learn more about commercial real estate and its metrics.See all articles
Account Setup and Help
Learn more about setting up your account. This includes topics such as investing with your SD-IRA and how to change your password.
- How to set up your CrowdStreet profile
- How to create or update an Investing Account
- Investing with a Self-Directed IRA (SD-IRA)
- How to add a second signatory to your Investing Account
Learn more about Accreditation and how to verify your accredited status.
- Accreditation overview
- What is an accredited investor?
- Can non-accredited investors invest on CrowdStreet?
- How do I verify my accredited status?
About the Sponsors on the CrowdStreet platform
Learn more about our sponsors, such as how their deals are screened for the CrowdStreet platform and targeted metrics.
- What does the sponsor designation mean?
- Do sponsors charge fees?
- How to contact the sponsor directly
- How are sponsors screened before their deal launches on the CrowdStreet platform?
About the Investment Offerings on the CrowdStreet platform
Learn more about making an investment on the CrowdStreet platform.See all articles
Making an Offer through CrowdStreet
Learn more about each step of the offer process, including how to make an offer and navigating the transaction center.
- Offer process overview
- How to check the status of an offer
- Oversubscription overview
- How to submit an offer using a Self-Directed IRA (SD-IRA)
Learn more about what happens after an investment.
- Who manages investments post-funding?
- How do investors get a return on investment?
- When will I receive distributions from my investment?