In our latest Life Sciences roundtable, CrowdStreet’s Investment Product & Portfolio Manager Thomas McDonald hosted a discussion with Cabot, Cabot, and Forbes CEO Jay Doherty and Jumbo Capital Management Co-founder and Managing Partner Jay Hirsh. The group discussed the growth of the life sciences market and what investors can expect in the future.
Some highlights from the roundtable included:
- The latest news of a huge player in the CRE market acquiring a massive portfolio of life science space
- The types of companies driving demand for life science-related properties
- Where to find the top life science hubs in the U.S.
- The unique requirements of tenants in this space and how that impacts development
- How some firms are repositioning existing properties to produce more supply in the most desired and constrained markets
- How sectors like pharmaceuticals, scientific research, and robotics continue to drive this industry forward.