How to submit an offer to invest in a deal on the CrowdStreet Marketplace:
- Click on the Invest Now button and input your investment commitment amount.
- Select your An investing entity is the vehicle that makes an investment in a commercial real estate offering. On the CrowdStreet Marketplace, offers must be made by an investing entity, in which you may be a member. You may be the only solitary member or a co-member with other investors. Common entities are an LLC, Self Directed IRA, Trust... More. The options include investing as an individual or jointly with your spouse through an LLC, a trust, or even investing through a self-directed IRA. The information you provide will be used to populate your investment documents, your tax documents, and ultimately, to direct any future distributions from this investment back to the appropriate account. You can update your distribution account information at any time throughout the life of your investment.
- Submit your offer.
- Complete your investment documents using DocuSign.
- Provide verification of your accredited investor status. Upload a copy of a letter from your CPA, financial advisor, or attorney. You can also opt to use Verify Investor, our fully online integrated partner, and CrowdStreet will absorb the service fee.
- Send your funds to the In commercial real estate, the sponsor is an individual or company in charge of finding, acquiring and managing the real estate property on behalf of the partnership. The sponsor is usually expected to invest anywhere from 5-20% of the total required equity capital. They are then responsible for raising the remaining funds and acquiring and managing the investment property’s day-to-day... More by setting up a wire or an ACH through your bank. Once the sponsor confirms the receipt of your funds, they will countersign your investment documents and the investment will move from your Transaction Center to your portfolio page.