Account activation and setup
Claim Your Account
- Click the activation link in the email invitation you received from CrowdStreet and set your password.
- Log in to your account using the email address that received the invitation email from CrowdStreet and the password you set up.
- Note: You can update your preferred email address after you initially login from My Account.
Complete the Registration Process
Complete the registration process by completing the following steps:
- Review and update your account details.
- Answer the accreditation question.
- Submit and proceed.
Review or Change Your Account Settings
To review your profile, change your password or give consent for electronic communications, go to My Account listed under your name in the top right corner of the page and select one of the following tabs:
- Profile – used to update your contact information.
- Electronic Consent – used to change your preferences in order to receive tax documents electronically or via mail.
- Change Password
Explore investment options
Review new offerings
As new investment opportunities are posted on the Marketplace, you can review them under the Offerings tab in the top navigation bar of the page.