Current Investment Opportunities
Compare and review commercial real estate projects to find the right direct investment opportunity for you. View a deal’s financial documents, register for a live Q & A webinar with the sponsor behind the deal, submit your investment offers, and more–all online.
- Proven concept: luxury units, top location, attainable price
- Next to Central Business District and surrounded by colleges
1800 West Ashley
- Strong market trends, 5% rent growth even during 2020
- 48% more affordable to rent than own in this hot market
Huntley Commercial Center
- Within highly sought-after Foreign Trade Zone
- 96%+ occupied market, 9% YoY rent growth (Q1 2022)
Evanston Multifamily Portfolio
- Only 3 sales in Evanston over the last decade of 150+ units
- Purchase price represents a 27% discount to comparable sales
NEMI Fund V
- Opportunity to evaluate the first two Fund investments
- Consistent asset class performance throughout market cycles
X Chicago Student Housing
- Prime location directly across from campus
- Secured master lease for large portion of the units
CrowdStreet Marketplace Performance**
Thousands of investors have used the CrowdStreet Marketplace to invest more than $3.41 billion across hundreds of deals, earning millions in distributions.
IRR has been calculated based on the past performance of fully realized deals.
Total number of deals launched on the CrowdStreet Marketplace
Total funds invested through the CrowdStreet Marketplace
How does real estate crowdfunding work?
CRE crowdfunding allows multiple investors to pool their money and collectively invest in larger real estate projects than they could on their own.
As an investor in a crowdfunding deal, you, along with dozens or even hundreds of other investors, purchase a portion of interest in a property or real estate project, similar to owning shares in a company. Capital that is raised goes to the real estate developer to invest in building, renovating or recapitalizing the property, which generates ROI for each investor.
We make investing in real estate easy
Our goal is to democratize commercial real estate investing, making it easier and simpler for investors to access investment opportunities nationwide.
Browse Deals & Funds
Submit Your Offer
Manage Your Investment
*As reported by Dr. Adam Gower in Best Real Estate Syndication Platforms | Gower Crowd - UNLEASHED, published 2022, based on dollars raised by individual investors.
**As reported by Investopedia, on 12/31/21, based on a variety of factors.