Current Investment Opportunities
Compare and review commercial real estate projects to find the right direct investment opportunity for you. View a deal’s financial documents, register for a live Q & A webinar with the sponsor behind the deal, submit your investment offers, and more–all online.
NEMI Fund V
- Opportunity to evaluate the first two Fund investments
- Consistent asset class performance throughout market cycles
Lakeview Commerce Center
- Strategic market chosen by major national brands
- High occupancy, high demand, and exceptional connectivity
RD Real Estate Debt Fund II LP
- Investor alignment - large $29M (76%) Sponsor co-investment*
- $160M already invested across over 200 opportunities
Griffin Partners Income and Value Fund IV
- Already invested in five deals
- Thorough market and deal screening process
Multifamily Opportunity Fund III
- Fund already invested in 15 properties
- Over $32 million already committed
Go Store It Self Storage, Las Vegas
- Historically recession resistant property type
- High growth submarket and top market for self-storage
CrowdStreet Marketplace Performance**
Thousands of investors have used the CrowdStreet Marketplace to invest more than $3.7 billion across hundreds of deals, earning millions in distributions.
IRR has been calculated based on the past performance of fully realized deals.
Total number of deals launched on the CrowdStreet Marketplace
Total funds invested through the CrowdStreet Marketplace
How does real estate crowdfunding work?
CRE crowdfunding allows multiple investors to pool their money and collectively invest in larger real estate projects than they could on their own.
As an investor in a crowdfunding deal, you, along with dozens or even hundreds of other investors, purchase a portion of interest in a property or real estate project, similar to owning shares in a company. Capital that is raised goes to the real estate developer to invest in building, renovating or recapitalizing the property, which generates ROI for each investor.
We make investing in real estate easy
Our goal is to democratize commercial real estate investing, making it easier and simpler for investors to access investment opportunities nationwide.
Browse Deals & Funds
Submit Your Offer
Manage Your Investment
*As reported by Dr. Adam Gower in Best Real Estate Syndication Platforms | Gower Crowd - UNLEASHED, published 2022, based on dollars raised by individual investors.
**As reported by Investopedia, on 12/31/21, based on a variety of factors.