CrowdStreet Investor Insights & How to Successfully Syndicate Online
Understanding what investors want and why is one of the hardest challenges of modern investor relations, especially as we see more and more investors transition to online investing. To better understand these preferences and motivations, CrowdStreet has surveyed hundreds of individual investors with a wide ranging set of questions to help us, and our Sponsors, understand how to best attract, retain and serve our investor community.
Join CrowdStreet CMO Molly Moore and VP of Investments Ian Formigle as they present their findings and discuss how investment firms can leverage this data to better serve their investors. They will also discuss key learnings from dozens of successful CrowdStreet offerings and will provide recommendations as to how to have the best raise possible while leveraging online syndication.
- What drives investors to invest online and what they are looking for.
- What information is critical for investors to invest online.
- What is most important in retaining investors.
- How to structure your deal for the most successful raise.
- How to raise $5 million to $10 million in under 2 weeks.