Our most recent investor roundtable features Brent Little, President of Fountain Residential Partners, Gary Holloway Jr., President of GMH Capital Partners, and Ian Formigle, Chief Investment Officer at CrowdStreet, discussing how COVID has impacted the student housing sector.
Moderated by our Director of Investments, Anna-Marie Allander Lieb, the panel discussed:
- The primary differences between student housing and typical multifamily
- Post-COVID enrollment numbers and what that means for 2021 class size
- The advantageous lending terms that can be provided to the asset class
- The pros and cons of rehab student housing assets versus a development student housing asset
- Why COVID institutional and international capital are pouring into U.S-based student housing assets