If you decide to submit an offer, click the Invest now button on the offering’s detail page.
This takes you to the investment commitment page.
- Timeline of where you are in the process.
- Access to the Help Center.
- Where you submit your offer. You can see the minimum and maximum investment amounts.
- An Overview of Disclosures & Disclaimers. You need to check the acknowledgement boxes to submit your offer.
- Submit Offer button.
Not actual information. A representation of a fictional investor's offering.
To submit an offer:
- Place your offer amount in the appropriate box (#3).
- Read through the disclosures and disclaimers and check the acknowledgement boxes (#4).
- Click the blue ‘Submit Offer’ button (#5).
Once you submit your offer, you are taken to the Offer Summary page.
Offer Summary page
The Offer Summary page is also referred to as the transaction center. This is a centralized location to track your offer submission.
- The status of your offer.
- Next steps.
- A timeline of your offer that outlines the steps of the offer process. Once you can proceed to the next step, the button below each phase will activate.
*Not actual information. A representation of a fictional investor's offering.