There may be times when you are asked to provide documents to the sponsor or CrowdStreet for one of your investments.
How to upload a document:
- Navigate to your Portfolio via Portfolio in the navigation.
- Choose the offering in question and click Investor Room.
- Scroll down to Upload Document in the Documents section.
- Choose a file from your browser. Note: There is a 2MB file limit. If you are over the limit, you will not receive an error message.
- Name the document so it’s clear what it is, such as “Identification document” or “revised W9.” You won’t be able to label or categorize the document after you upload it, so take care in naming it.
- Upload the document. Refresh the page to make sure the document is uploaded.