CrowdStreet OnDemand Webinar
Is This Legal? The ABCs of Online Syndication.
Explore different regulations for online fundraising and how general solicitation online can help you raise more capital, quickly.
“Is this legal?” is the most common question from Sponsors new to online fundraising. “What is the difference between the 506(b) and 506(c) exemptions?” is the second most common question. In this webinar, we will answer both of these questions with expert legal counsel. We will also explore the power of general solicitation and how it allows you to raise more money and open the doors of opportunity to an entire new set of investors to grow your business. Join Mary Hull, Partner at Stoel Rives LLP, and Ian Formigle, VP of Investments, to learn more about the legal ins and outs of online fundraising.
- Key differences between Regulation A, 506(b) and 506(c) exemptions.
- How general solicitation can jumpstart your next capital raise.
- Steps you’ll need to follow for a filing.
- Tips on how to maintain exemptions in the future.
- Case studies from others who have been successful.
Mary Hull – Partner, Stoel Rives LLP
Ian Formigle – Vice President of Investments, CrowdStreet
*Note: This webinar was recorded live on November 13th, 2018