The CRE industry has been pursuing new ways of financing projects for some time now, but since the coronavirus hit, finding creative financing is more important than ever. As investors are feeling spurned by the volatile stock market, many around the country are looking to safer investment vehicles.
Join Bisnow’s CEO Will Friend as he leads a discussion about what types of commercial real estate equity raises are compelling to investors right now, to help you determine if you should be considering online syndication (or “crowdfunding”) as a viable option.
Panelists include Ian Formigle, Chief Investment Officer at CrowdStreet, who leads the team that determines which deals make it onto the CrowdStreet Marketplace, Ryan Strub, National Director of Capital Markets, who manages CrowdStreet’s marketplace velocity and deal flow and John Havens, VP of Capital Markets, who manages a team that works directly with sponsors across the country.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
1. What sponsors across the country are saying about the state of their next projects?
2. What is the outlook for the debt markets and what does this mean for securing your capital stack?
3. What’s happening with asset acquisition prices?
4. What are the critical components of getting your deal approved and in front of online investors right now?
5. What timing and equity raises are realistic based on actual raises in March and April?
Join us on Thursday, May 14 at 10:30 AM PT for this special live stream event.